· On this Website.
· In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this website.
· Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
· Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any third-party website or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, or any other information the website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”).
· That is about you, but individually does not identify you, such as your search engine, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and other website usage details (“Anonymous Data”).
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us, for example, through information forms found or accessed through the website.
· Automatically as you navigate through the Website by installing cookies.
· From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The Personal Information we collect on or through our website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This may include information provided to us in order to receive a quote for rates and other services such as financial and other information required to run credit checks, subscribing to our service as a customer, partnering with us a service provider, posting material, or requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect Anonymous Data about your online activities over time and across third-party Websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The Anonymous Data we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic Personal Information and Anonymous Data collection include:
· Web Beacons. Pages of the website, our advertising (banner ads, etc.), and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, clicked on a banner ad, or opened an e-mail and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use Personal Information and Anonymous Data that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To provide customers and business partners with notices about relevant Website account information including expiration and renewal notices.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection, if applicable.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose Anonymous Data and aggregated Anonymous Data about our users, and other information that does not identify you personally, without restriction.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use Your Information (Opt Out)
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us and the Personal Information and Anonymous Data that we collect automatically if you have opted into such collection practices. Once opted in, we have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information and the ability to opt out:
· Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address or other Personal Information used by the Company to promote our own goods or services, you can opt-out and be removed from the Company’s e-mail list by following the unsubscribe instructions as provided in any promotional e-mail message from a Company representative. This opt out does not apply to Personal Information provided to the Company as a result of a purchase of services from Company, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
· Targeted Advertising. If you no longer want us to use Anonymous Data that we collect automatically to deliver advertisements per your prior opt in, you can opt out by clicking the “Ad Choices” link in any banner ad or similar Company advertisement and select the “opt out” function. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your Anonymous Data to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Your Indian Privacy Rights
Data protection in India is currently governed by Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (“Data Protection Rules”) notified under the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”).
The Data Protection Rules further provides for the implementation of certain reasonable security practices and procedures (“RSPPs”) by organizations dealing with sensitive personal data or information of individuals.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All Personal Information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls and will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your Personal Information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out Personal Information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of Personal Information and other information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
How long do we store your Personal Information?
Regardless of any period in which we keep your Personal Information, we will also remove your personal data if you explicitly request us to do so via the contact details below.
What rights do you have?
You have various rights, which you can exercise by contacting us using the contact details below.
· Inspection of the Personal Information processed by us and, if necessary, the correction of incorrect/incomplete Personal Information or the removal of such information and, in certain cases, the limitation of the processing of your Personal Information or opposition to it.
· The transfer of your Personal Information either by providing it to you in a readable form or by sending it directly to a third-party service provider designated by you.
· The revocation of a previously given consent to the processing of Personal Information.
· You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding all privacy issues by contacting us.
· Opposing the use of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.